Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 9 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 9 : How you hope your future will be like

Well, it didn't really say how many years from now. But let just assume it's asking for our dream life. My dream life? Wow, really a dream. I want to live in a beautiful house, it doesn't have to be a mansion, and it's okay if it's only one floor too. I actually prefer a one-floor house. Simple, but spacious, not so cramp like tuna sandwich. I don't even want a swimming pool, what I want is a really big garden. With lots of space for outdoor activities. Where there will be a place where I can sit and read, and if I have kids of my own they can have great adventures just outside the house. And I like my house to look classic and elegant. And I don't know why, I'm not really into big cars, probably coz I'm a violinist, and I've been driving Myvi for so long that I'm used to it. So, I like to own my very own Mini Cooper in the future. It'll be very nice. Who cares if it's two doors, I like it anyway. And hope I will have a happy marriage (if I ever get married) with healthy happy kids (if I ever get one). And also, I want to be part of a great orchestra and own a great Europian violin. It'll be nice to be wealthy as well. At least it's easier to buy what I want, lol. And also it'll be easier to help others too. Owh, and since I'm an animal lover, I would like to have a cat and an iguana as a pet. I know, people find it weird that I'm interested in iguana. But I think iguana is a beautiful-lazy creature. And also, I'm not afraid to hold an iguana, if other lizards then I might scream, but not iguana :-P Well, it is a dream life and how I hope my future will be. But....we'll see :)

No comments: