Friday, January 07, 2011

What I've been up to

Aside from doing this 30 Days of Challenge thingy for fun. I also involve in Anugerah Juara Lagu (AJL) which will be aired live on tv3 at 9pm this Sunday. It was quite tiring. More to waiting than playing. But the pieces are not that easy, because it's not really violin-friendly. It's nice arrangements, but sometimes the fingerings for strings are just awkward which makes it a bit difficult but still manageable. As I mentioned in the previous post in my little "p/s" section, I'm going to Scotland soon. Going to visit my sister. I'm excited. I never been to Europe before. And another thing, today has been officially 31 days since I last saw my boyfiee :( I miss him a lot. And by the time he's coming back to KL, I'll be flying to Scotland. So, by the time I came back from Scotland, it'll be 2 months since we last see each other before actually seeing each other again. What else...ooohh, I now know how to play Monopoly Deal card games thanks to all the waiting yesterday...like almost 5 hours of waiting before the soundcheck. And I am excited with it that I want to buy the card myself and get friends to play it with. haha. Well, that's it from me for now. See you later. Bye~

No comments: