Monday, February 07, 2011

Soon

Soon, I'll be back to my country,
Malaysia

Soon, I'll be back to reality and will start with my usual routine,
practice my violin.

I will arrive at night, between 7-8pm of Feb 8...
and I'll have rehearsal on Feb 9. Wow...I can't even get a day off after landing? =.=
Then the FOBISSEA Chamber Music Festival, I'm still clueless on how to get there.
After that OSR performance at St. Mary School. Another rehearsal the next day.
I need to start working and replace class that Sunday...and another rehearsal afterward
Rehearsals, gigs, helping Ken's exam...Imabauan 3 rehearsal+gig...then, the next thing I know..it'll be March.
I will only get one day off to go out and chill...which is on Valentine's Day, going to meet Thairy for the first time after more than 2 months not seeing each other.
Today...is the 62nd day since we last see each other :(

No comments: