Tuesday, March 01, 2011

crazy thing that I did


Yesterday, after writing the post of "Gloomy Morning", I decided something crazy...
And it was, to not give a damn and just go to Thairy.
I told Aliff and Liu Yi and both of them said they will inform En.Muriz.
I went to meet him at KLIA around 11am.
Some people might think I was being irrational for dumping my work,
but, it's more than that.
I don't care if he doesn't need me to be there, but I won't feel right just ignoring him when he just lost his father that he loves so much.
At least I was there with him hearing him talking about his father until it's boarding time.
It was a sad moment for me, I literally cried for his loss, which is very unlike me.
I don't know why, but when he told me that his father passed away, it just broke my heart, I just feel so sad and sorry for him and family.
I don't care what people think, but for me to rush to KLIA and be there for him before he took off was the right thing for me to do.
I hope he will be strong and is doing well in Sabah now.
I shall give him some space to recover and be around his family, I'll let him contact me when he's ready and I will try my best not to disturb him and give him the space and time he deserves.
As much as I care and will always try to be there for him, but this kind of pain needs time to be healed, and he deserves that time.
Al-Fatihah....

*photos from Tumblr

No comments: