Monday, March 07, 2011

Finally!


Finally I can update. It's either I'm too tired to update or I can't find the right word to write.
Guess what? Bentley concert is over! I'm done with the orchestra!
Yippie~~ Hooray~~ Cheers~~ ***\(^o^)/***
I don't have to deal with bitch that act as if she played in the orchestra for 100 years when it's clearly she has no orchestra experience because she has no knowledge of Concert Master roles and trying to boss me around by telling me how to play and how the bowing should be, I was like; "seriously...I'm the CM, if you don't like it, deal with it...".
Not saying that I'm a superb concert master, I still have my flaw, but seriously, she won't follow my bowings because she said she has her own bowings. Wtf? Does it really matter who's bowings is better in the orchestra? You must follow the CM's bowings, you may suggest for changes, but if the CM says no then it's a NO. But she's like..."No, you have to do the bowing like this because it's the right bowing"...Like...hello, there's no right or wrong bowings. If you can't play it then practice it!
AND...I don't have to deal with bitch that come to perform only for one night by giving excuse of watching MPO performance that ended at 6pm when the Bentley concert started at 8pm. I don't accept the painful leg crap because I've seen worse and the musician still showed up to perform. There's a reason why sometimes a conductor said "The only excuse I'll accept is your death". Well, at least I don't have to deal with the extremely ZERO (perhaps negative) professionalism.

* * *

Other than that, I applied for UCSI.
Just a few more things I need to submit...but the audition is very close though...
I hope I have enough time to prepare everything.

* * *

I want to watch Black Swan :'(
I have no luck to watch it...I wanted to watch it so badly.
I wanted to watch during Imbauan 3 but Zaleelah wanted to watch Drive Angry instead, which was for me...ridiculous...even though the action was nice...but it's just ridiculous. Without the action, the movie is nothing but boring.
I wanted to watch during my outing with friends at Sunway Pyramid, but Aiman brought her very young sister...and that movie is rated 18 and above. Her sister was just too young to lie :(
I wanted to watch yesterday, coz I arrived at Bentley very early from work, I need to watch something that ended before 6pm, but the screening time for Black Swan was at 5.45pm T-T
So I ended up watching Burlesque by myself. It was actually quite a nice movie.
The songs are nice ^_^

*photos from Tumblr

6 comments:

Nisa' Azman said...

Hye Wani~!! Thanks a bunch for dropping a comment at my blog, haha.. The books called The Secret Series seem interesting!! Do you have them? Next time can I borrow from you if we meet up? Hehe.. have a nice night, dear musician cousin!!

Wani said...

yes. i do hv them :)

AиDrεA said...

I know who you wanna say 'bout that **bitch....Yeoh Li told me 'bout that.The **bitch was so mean!!!I HATE HATE HATE HER!!!!!!Well as you said so,nobody can change d CM's bowings,rite?...
Erm...Not thinking to go for d nxt concert,how 'bout you?

Wani said...

Well...actually, only the conductor has the power to change the CM's bowings. The others, they can suggest, but if the CM says no, then it's a no. And, Mozart concert is my last concert. I'm leaving Bentley completely.

AиDrεA said...

wtf?really?my teacher was really angry after the concert cuz the i did not told him.;[

Wani said...

haha. my teacher on the other hand was really happy when I told her I'm quitting the Bentley orchestra. hahahaha.