Friday, March 18, 2011

MPYO March Camp has officially ended

How I will miss playing side by side with wonderful musicians around Malaysia under the baton of Kevin Field.
How I will miss eating the food during breaks and ended up with a double chin now (which I'm planning to get rid off...like...immediately!)
How I will miss spending time with friends, playing Monopoly Deal, Wan, Aliff and Arif as the loyal Monopoly Deal buddies before a few others joined.
Guess I will just have to wait till June ^_^

Btw, I manage to do a side braid, kinda like the combination of French and normal braid at the front of your hair, also known as the Lauren Conrad's braid.
You have no idea how I practiced to do the French braid.
This is how it looks like.
Kinda messy since I just got back from concert, it's probably neater during the day :p

No comments: