Thursday, March 03, 2011

Not Knowing...


Not knowing how are you there,
Not knowing how are you emotionally and mentally,
Makes it hard for me to not to worry.

Not knowing how long you'll be there,
Not knowing when you'll come back,
Makes me miss you more.

Not knowing what words to say when you call me,
Not knowing how to cheer you up,
Makes me feel terrible.

Not knowing but longing to know,
Not knowing but never stop hoping,
Only time can heal.

Love you. Miss you.
I'm here, every minute in everyday,
waiting for you. Wishing you well.

take care sayang...hope to see you soon :)

*photos from Tumblr

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know how blogger knew that I was feeling blue, but this poem you wrote surely struck home...thank you.

Stephanie
http://stephanieeverswrites.blogspot.com/

Wani said...

your welcome ;)