Thursday, April 07, 2011

Big Deal...

Don't you just hate it when a small argument turn into something serious.
I'm not talking about any specific group of people nor am I having one. I'm just speaking my mind out. Because suddenly I remembered those moments when I got in a fight over something small or my friends got in a fight over something small.
It doesn't matter who's fault it is...I think it just silly for a bunch of grown ups to fight over something silly seriously.
I don't mind if it a bunch of kids...because they are basically children and are in a process of growing up. So, they don't understand those things yet and they will be once they get more mature.
But for those who claim to be matured but still taking a small misunderstanding seriously? That's just stupid.

*photo from Tumblr

No comments: