Friday, April 01, 2011

Remembering the Time (:

Just thought of making a quick post today.
I don't really have much to tell. It's April 1st and I didn't get fooled =P
Anyway, back to the topic, do you still watch cartoons? Or will you just ignorantly say you are too grown up to watch one?
I honestly still watch some...but not as much as I used too.
Since the age of 21 and above is considered "young" adult, then I should refer to my early teen days...which is somewhere between 12-15. haha.

Some of my favourite cartoons during those times were...

The Powerpuff Girls...

Dexter Laboratory...

and...

Ed, Edd and Eddy...even though it's kinda dumb most of the times, LOL

And I kinda miss these cartoons.
I admit, Powerpuff Girls is still in Cartoon Network and I do watch it from time to time.
But kinda wish the other two is still on air. It'll be nice.

What's your favourite cartoon series?

6 comments:

AиDrεA said...

Sponge Squarepants! ;D

Wani said...

Haha, that one still around. So, I don't miss it yet :p

goddesspetals said...

PPG tu..... urmm.... huk! ok nvm. =.="""

Wani said...

heh? O_O

goddesspetals said...

teringt zaman kita brangan PPG dulu. hoh hoh

Wani said...

haha! zaman kanak2 ribena :)