Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Day 1


Today is my first day as a student of Bachelor Music (Hons) in Classical Music at UCSI.
I already have two assignments need to be done, both with a partner.
So far so good. It's definitely not easy, just as I thought.
but still, so far so good =)
Being the only Malay is weird...but it's a good experience, kind of like stepping out of my comfort zone.
Well, I don't have much else to update.
I'm a bit busy this week, especially Thursday and Sunday. I'll be up from before sunrise until midnight.
I'll be needing lots and lots of sugar for that two days...

*photos from Tumblr

4 comments:

goddesspetals said...

babe, when r u coming to shah alam? wanna pass ur pressie

Wani said...

is that why you called just now? sorry tak angkat, was in class. I'll be in shah alam on this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Mentor.

goddesspetals said...

yerp. sorry kacau u in class. will text u! :)

Wani said...

Okay! Thank You ^__^