Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally!!

I wanted to update yesterday...
but this thing prevent me from doing so =.="
But now I can finally update =D
So let's get on with it.
Yesterday was Thairy's convocation day. I made it there, I'm relieved.
I went there with Wan, we can't go inside the hall...and it was extremely hot outside.
But it's okay...it's not all that bad. Kak Annette and Kak Oliver (or was it Olivva?) was there as well.

Anyway, this is the flower I bought for Thairy for his convocation (I didn't know flower cost so much T.T)
I bought another two flowers, Thairy's sister requested me to buy it on her behalf. One flower to congratulate Thairy and another one she wanted to give to the mother as a belated Mother's Day gift.

This is me and Thairy with all the flowers.
I look so dark because I was under the extreme hot sun for quite sometime :(
Well, I guess that is all for now.
I shall update more when I have something interesting (or at least I think it is) to talk about :)

2 comments:

Zakian Sulhi said...

aww....sweet la..btw i love your background

Wani said...

Hihi. thank you :)