Thursday, May 19, 2011

On Stranger Tide


I am going to watch this movie later with Thairy :)
I shall edit this post and update about the movie (don't worry, I won't give any spoilers)
Do come by again soon to read the edited version of this post later =)

[edit]

I am back from KLCC.
I watched it and from the scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I give this movie a 7.
Why?
Because...the story has a good storyline and it doesn't feel awkward without the usual sidekicks of Jack Sparrow (meaning Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner).
HOWEVER, this movie fail to be better or as good as At World's End (the 3rd installment)
Not that because this movie is lame...it's because the 3rd movie is already really good and leave such a great impact that it will automatically rise up the expectation of the next movie.
As for the music...the fact that the theme from all the Pirates movie (way back from The Curse of the Black Pearl to Dead Man's Chest and At World's End) is back in this 4th movie and it really gives you that familiar mood that you get when you watch the other installments. So, basically...even though some of the characters change...you still feel connected to the previous ones...which I like very much.
So basically...the film scoring passed the expectation, haha :)
Nevertheless, it is still fun to watch and I will definitely want to recommend you to watch this movie.

:)

3 comments:

Mandy W. said...

Can't wait =)

Mandy W. said...

I'm going to go see it right now thanks for the input =)

Wani said...

have fun :)