Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Those activities...

I miss waking up after sunrise...

I miss being able to stay up late and not fell asleep with the lights still on...

I miss the feeling to be able to practice anytime I want...

I miss the feeling of not having to think about deadlines...

I miss the feeling of not worrying about midterms or finals...


I'm not going to throw away my studies just to be able to do those things, because for once I actually enjoy going for classes...
But I kinda wish I can have a day to just wake up after sunrise, that is probably the #1 in the list...
I literally wake up before sunrise every single day of the week except Saturday, but not this Saturday because I have class at UCSI...
Not that I'm complaining too much about it, but I kinda want to sleep without the sound of the alarm clock waking me up very early in the morning...

1 comment:

JiunnTan said...

u can wake up with ur biological alarm ;p;p
chill lovely!!cheers