Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To him & To her...


To him...

I love having a good late night talk with you.
It kinda makes me feel like I had a good day before I go to bed even though I just went through a pretty lousy day.
Thanks for being so wonderful ♥


To her...

Thanks for mentioning good things about me in your blog.
I really do appreciate it since I never really look at myself as the "best" kinds of friends.
Well, no matter what happen in the future, remember the song "You've Got A Friend In Me"
I know...kinda lame, but the lyrics are real.

Some of the folks might a little smarter than I am,
Bigger and stronger too...maybe,
But none of them,
Will ever love you,
The way I do, it's me and you...
And as the years go by,
Our friendship will never die,
You gonna see it's our destiny...You've got a friend in me...


Remember that, always ;-)


I'm lucky to have you both in my life :)

*photos from Tumblr