Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ooops~


I watched Harry Potter...last Sunday. Haha, I wanted to update sooner but I was just too busy.
The movie...well, of course it is no match for the book. But the movie ain't bad. I must say that it is among the best Harry Potter movies (considering I am quite disappointed with most of the movies).
This one is actually OK...it's not great, just nice. It didn't reach my expectation, but at the same time not a disappointment, so basically it's at average level.
However, it doesn't change the fact that I cried during Snape's death scene :'(
It was so sad!!
Weird though, I was expecting to cry when Fred died...but I was like "that's it?" during Fred's death. Hahaha~
I kinda salute Prof McGonagall and Neville Longbottom for being such a warrior :)
Well, the movie finally ended...bye bye Harry Potter~


Some random picture...of me and UCSI buddies during our workshop last Saturday.


*Harry Potter pictures take from Google Images

No comments: