Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think...

You know, ever since Ramdhan started, when I opened Tumblr to reblog some photos.
I ended up reblogging tons of pictures of food. HAHA!
It's yummy! Wish I have some kind of device that can take food from the internet and it'll turn real...haihz~




Okayyy...enough with the drooling already...
Yesterday AYO concert...I won't say the orchestra was superb because I feel it was a little bit too safe...but the violinist...the solo violinist....oh...my...God...
STEFAN JACKIW WAS EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFUL!!
The Carmen Fantasy was jaw dropping!!
The Introduction to Rondo Capriccio by Saint-Seans was mesmerizing too.
He is just wonderful.
He's very expressive, he's intonation was...my goodness...it's like his violin was on auto-tune or something!!
And for encore he played Chopin's Nocturne in C# minor...it was so beautiful...I could cry...
When I was watching...my eyes were totally glued to him and him alone...
I wish I can watch him perform live everyday...
He's amazing, I'm in love with his playing ♥.♥,


*all photos from Tumblr

No comments: