Thursday, August 04, 2011

I ♥ You

Yesterday, had dinner with Thairy.
He's going back to Sabah tomorrow, won't be seeing him for more than a month :'(
I'm so gonna miss him...
I must say, I am still very insecure about myself...
When there's a girl or junior or some girl that briefly know him from other people and that gets too close to him, and being bitchy and flirty and slutty, and usually they are all very pretty (even though sometimes they look like a whore, but still pretty in a slutty way), I will feel insecure...
When I see pictures of him and his exes...I will feel like it's unreal that I'm with him now coz previously they were all pretty, nice, interesting, loveable by the crowd and on top of it, popular...everything that I am not.
But you always make me feel like I have nothing to worry about, that whatever those girls do, whoever you've been with, it's not going to change the fact that you're my man now.
Thank you for making me feel that way.
It's kind of an assurance that you love me too just as much as I love you ♥♥


Take care in Sabah.
I'll miss you very much...
and I love you very much ^_^



2 comments:

Elfina Tajul Ariffin said...

babe don't worry about thairy's exes..i hv never see him this serious in a relationship before..im sure he really2 loves you...it's good to be insecure at times that you realized how much you guys need each other :)

Wani said...

thank you, you just made me senyum sampai ke telinga. haha ^____^