Friday, August 19, 2011

Introducing...

Hi!
My name is Wani
You can see my picture at the side of the blog
As you can see in the picture, I'm holding a violin...which means I am a violinist

Aside from having great love in sleeping...

I also enjoy really good meal
*drooling...*

And I also love desert very much...especially if it involves strawberries!!
I love strawberry for it sourness...
Yummy...

Aside from my passion in eating and sleeping...
I also love animal so much! And I am against animal cruelty very much!
Cats are just among many kinds of animal that I love ♥♥

And also...
randomly...my favourite classic tales ever since I'm a kid is Alice in Wonderland...
I don't know if people find it odd...but I am just very interested to visit wonderland...
it's like...everything is possible there and it looks so fun and crazy. haha ^_^
*photos from Tumblr

p/s : This post was created out of boredom :-/


No comments: