Sunday, August 07, 2011

Random thoughts. Random pictures.

Start of with this,
click to enlarge.
It's Chris Colfer, in case you don't know who that is, he is one of the actor from Glee, and he is one of my favourite character, which is Kurt Hummel :)


Then, some random thoughts that I had probably yesterday or the night before yesterday.
You know how I always feel insecure about myself...
Well, not that I like it, or not that I'm doing it on purpose...
Just happen that I have a low self-esteem...self-confidence is a big issue that I always have.
But...I am not planning to stay the same...
One day...

When I look into the mirror...or when I look at a picture of myself...


or when I am standing next to pretty girls like those in the photos...
I am not going to fret...


Instead, I will be saying; "I am just as pretty, in my own way" :)
It might not going to happen now...but I will definitely turn that into a reality ^__^


And last but not least...
I kind of realized that I am quite a controversial kind of person...
People always misinterpret my original thoughts and start saying bad stuff.
But I usually don't take it personally...it usually don't worth my time anyway.
I know why people easily misinterpret, I don't put things in a straightforward way...
I hate that, it's like spoon-feeding your readers...I don't want that. I want their imaginations to run free.
Which is my one post can turn into many versions of interpretation...some are quite narrow minded, which results me to not take it seriously, it's their thoughts, maybe to them it's good enough. However, some are actually to my surprise, quite wise and meaningful. Even if it's against my principle, but it still amazed me and actually create new perspective.
But even if people want to go against my opinion, I don't really mind, it's their thoughts. But what annoy me...is when they hide themselves by going "anonymous"...if you wanna stood up for what you believe, don't be a coward and hide behind the screen alone. Be bold and brave enough to stood up for what you believe by showing yourself.
If not...well, you just give something to laugh about :)
Which is good, laughing is better than frowning or crying or scolding ^__^
So basically, in a way, thank you for the laugh :)


*all photos are taken from Tumblr

2 comments:

Ash :) said...

very nice entry :) p.s. Artie is my favorite on Glee ;)

Wani said...

aww...thanks :)
Owh, Artie is nice too...but Kurt is definitely my fav ^_^