Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Drained +_+


These past few days had been really exhausting.
Rehearsal in the morning until 7pm...when we reach the hotel and had our dinner, I'll go back to the room and practice until 11pm or until how ever long my body can take me.
Woke up in the morning...it's either I take out my violin and practice the fingerings or I just study the scores...
and during short breaks between rehearsals...I sat there practicing parts that I still can't play...
and why am I working so hard?
Because the repertoire is just weird...there's no slow song...AT ALL. Everything is super bloody fast...bloody difficult...so many high notes and running notes and we need to practice in a very short amount of time.
On top of it all...they gave us the score like....when the conductor wants to rehearse that song.
And the conductor conducts really bloody fast...
AND...he speaks in Russian...probably only 15% of the rehearsal he speaks in English...
what the hell...
Other than that...Bali has been great...
but the rehearsals are killing me T-T


*Photos from Tumblr

1 comment:

Sunny side up said...

Nice photos
www.behindt.blogspot.com
Bethany