Sunday, December 11, 2011

Confession of a Shopaholic

have you ever heard of Sereni & Shentel? If you don't, they sell hairbands online and you can check them out from their website by clicking---> HERE

I won't say that they are selling hairbands at reasonable price, for me, it's a bit expensive for a hairband. BUT...it does look really classy and it comes in many great colours.

I checked them out, but I didn't bought anything...until today...just now =P

Usually the price of the hairbands are rm120 (USD40) and above...each, depending on the design.
But just now, as I was checking out the website again, I came across a Christmas offer where they sell 3 pretty hairbands for rm120.

So, just thought of giving it a shot, I bought it. These are the 3 colours that I chose.





All images were taken from their website.
I should make my new year resolution with something that involve SAVING MONEY!!!
Oh my goodness...I have the potential to become a shopaholic.
I don't like it!
But it's so nice!! And I wear hairbands all the time. If I don't wear it, I carry it in my bag...so maybe it's not much of a waste =/

I must learn to control myself more...
Must. Resist. The. Temptation.

2 comments:

JiunnTan said...

oh man,no needa control,come let's go out tgtr!hehehe

Wani said...

oh no! don't tempt me! hahahaha :p