Saturday, December 31, 2011

Counting to 2012 - the final post


Hello lovely people!
Can you believe that today is the last day of 2011?
We are entering what is believe as the apocalyptic year!!
So, let's start spreading some love around ♥
I will definitely spread some more love and I hope that the love that Thairy and I have for each other will become stronger and bigger next year (starting from tomorrow).

So...any plans for the next 12 months?
I'm still thinking things through.
One of it is either I should get my hair permed...hurmmm....


My hair is not that long, so, it might not look that nice if I perm it. Hahaha.
What other plans? I will definitely try to be more positive.
It's a learning process...I hope I'll get better at it :)

Whatever it is,
I know my first activity for 2012...
spending some time with Thairy and a whole bunch of friends from UiTM.
I haven't seen some of them for so long, it'll be like a reunion gathering.
Thairy will be hosting a little house party at his house tomorrow, which is the first day of 2012!!
I'm really looking forward to it :)

And what else...owh, I have something to share with people that hate me ^_^


Assuming you are smart enough to understand that, so I won't bother explaining.
Moving on...

I can't believe we are going to start a new year and go through all the ups and downs all over again.
Well, let's just hope I can accomplish more in 2012.
Bring it on!!


So, the last thing I want to share before I end my final post of 2011...


Happy New Year everyone :)

with lots of love,
Wani Ismail ♥♥

*photos from Tumblr

No comments: