Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Counting to 2012 - the positive


As we are entering 2012, I just thought of writing some posts about...anything that happened until this year, 2011 or even my hopes for the future.

Let start out with the positive things that occurred.
Honestly, there's a lot of little things that makes me happy.
Visited London and Scotland, see snow for the first time in life, went to Bali to perform, met new people, got a new and first nephew.
Thairy and I are still very much in love, we had our bumpy rides but those are the things that brought us closer.
I moved to first violin in MPYO.
Entered UCSI and get many new perspectives in many things in music.

It's not perfect, but it's not a disaster either.
Learn things in a good and hard ways.
Do lots of stuff...

Life has been pretty fair to me so far.



*photos from Tumblr

No comments: