Sunday, December 25, 2011

The King's Speech

I just watched this movie at HBO.
Great movie, I don't personally think that everyone will truly enjoy it as it is a slow movie, and it requires your deepest attention to the dialogue.

It touched me in some ways that I could not explain...
as a person who is having trouble believing in oneself...
I understand how it feels like to always want to avoid the spotlight...
I understand how it feels like to having trouble believing in your own capabilities...
I truly understand the feeling of that insecurity.
I can relate myself to the king's fear. Who doesn't, right?
I'm sure we all have been through some self-esteem issue.
I know I have...all the time.

Great movie...
Don't you just love movies that are based on true events?
I find it very easy to relate to it in many ways :')

2 comments:

JiunnTan said...

i want like feedback button!
hehe.
coz you've said it all exactly in your post
tak tau nak comment apa other then LIKEEE ;D

Wani said...

hahaha. ok, ok. nanti saya tambah butang "suka" =P