Thursday, December 01, 2011

Please Be Good

When the last month of the year arrives, we will start thinking...
"time sure flies"

In 30 days,
we will begin a new year...
new hope...
new determination...
and perhaps new perspective...

My hope?
A lot. Countless.

Determination?
Plenty.

Perspective?
Plenty enough.

In 30 days, we will enter a year where people call as "apocalyptic year"
Does that scare me?
A little...
It's not death that scares me...it's the afterlife.
Do I think that the prediction will occur?
I honestly don't know.
It's possible, but then, we can never be sure of it.

I won't say that it's best not to think of it at all...
but it is best not to let it get you too obsessed with it.

Life is unpredictable,
we don't know how long we will live...
we don't know how long we can go to achieve our dreams...

So, it's up to you how you want to live your life before your time is out.
Either you want to make the best out of it...or the worse...
is entirely up to you.

My hope for now is...
to have a good December and end this year with happiness :)


*photos taken from Tumblr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this blog

Wani said...

I don't really know who you are, but, thank you :)