Monday, January 23, 2012

...

Why are you full of excuses?
Sometimes I feel that I care too much that it hurts...
How to NOT care?
Or at least, how to ACT like you don't care?
I can't...
Coz I hate the fact that you're ruining yourself, your future...
I just can't stand watching other people,
those that use to be behind you,
are now far in front of you and you're not moving forward,
Sometimes I feel like you're moving backwards...
It hurts to watch,
but every time I say something,
you'll always give excuses...
Why are you full of excuses?
If I say too much, you'll get annoyed...
If I keep my mouth shut, you're not doing anything and keep giving excuses to be wasted.
And it hurts...it really does...
You have these dreams in life,
but you're not doing anything to achieve it.
Well, reality check,
all of it won't come knocking at your door one day...
you have to earn it.

I don't know what to do sometimes...
I don't know how to make you see...
I don't want to force you too much into it, you should be able to do it willingly, not because I told you so...
but at the same time I'm worried that by the time you realize it, it's too late...

What should I do?
What am I suppose to do with you?


*photos from Tumblr

No comments: