Thursday, January 05, 2012

Envy

Dear readers,
do you know what these pretty ladies have in common?





*photos from Tumblr

Beautiful, long, healthy hair.
I don't care if it's photoshop edited...
I ENVY PEOPLE WITH NICE HAIR
"Why", you ask?
Coz I have a bloody damaged hair!
Frizz hair every where...split ends? Hahh! They're like permanent residence...
Dandruff? I have them like...forever!
Even if I do treatment...it just...not working.
I am financially not loaded enough to be doing treatment every month.
But still...some people don't even have to spend money on hair products and yet they have such beautiful hair...
Jealous >.<

1 comment:

Ahmad Aliff Yusof said...

Are you sure it's a dandruff because sometimes it could be your scalp problem? Get advise from dermatologist instead of hair salons who are only interested in your money.