Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fear

Do you believe in the so called apocalypse that will end the world this year?
I personally don't...
I'm not saying that it's impossible,
but I just think that if it's going to happen, it's not going to happen as we predicted.

Why?
Coz...from my beliefs, humans are not suppose to know the actual date of "that" event.
Yes, we will see the signs...
but at the same time, we're not suppose to know or...never going to figure out when it's going to really happen.

I try not to think about it,
but when I see an article about it,
doesn't matter scientifically or religiously...
it gives me shivers.
It made me think about how it feels like to die...
and what will happen after I die...

What if I end up in hell? I kinda know I will with all the sins I've done >.<
I can't even stand a small fire from the kitchen...
:'(

I try not to think too much of it...
But at the same time,
I am more aware of what I'm doing.

We're all going to die sooner or later,
I know that...
but,
I just don't want to be scared when it's my time to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't waste even a pico litter of brain cell for it. They are all scam.