Wednesday, January 04, 2012

For the Fun of it

*taken from Tumblr


What's your passion?
What are the things that keep you going?
that give you something to look forward to?
What are the things that you do, you don't do it for money or because your parents asked you to, you do it for the fun of it?
Some might say reading,
some might say writing,
some might say painting,
some might say cooking,
whatever it may be...it gives you some sort of pleasure that you'll never get bored of.

Me?
That's easy.
Music.

Why?
For the fun of it ^_^
And to actually turning it into my career,
it can't get any better than this.

Have you ever tried imagining what will you do if you never end up doing what you do now?
I tried...and honestly, I get a pretty dull imagination about it.

Why I love music?
Well, there are many reasons.
Music give me something that I can't find anywhere else.
That feeling of freedom to speak through music...is just wonderful.

And, I get to meet some amazing people along the way :)
*MPYO (taken from Jessica)

*OSR (taken from Dania)

What I love most in music?
To perform in an orchestra...
It gives you some sort of connections between other musicians in the orchestra, and what wonderful about it, it's the music that we play together that connects us.
I can't find the best word to describe it, but it is indeed a wonderful thing.

*taken from Tumblr

What's your passion?

No comments: