Sunday, January 15, 2012

That moment...

Have you ever been in that moment...
When your opinions or ideas are rejected without consideration and having people laugh at it when everyone's ideas are taken into consideration no matter how dumb/complicated/ridiculous it sounds like?
I do...
Yes, I laugh at it too..
Yes, I just smile and shrug...
Yes, I acted like it's nothing...


and yes....it hurts like hell inside...


Why can't my idea been taken into consideration?
The question was; "What music you want to play this year?"
People suggested this and that,
but when I give a suggestion, what did I get?
Some laughter, like what I said was a big fat joke...
and it wasn't taken into consideration........at all...
Even if it did sound stupid,
was it really necessary to make me feel like a joke?
I already have a very low level of self-esteem...
so thank you very much for improving it to below the bar of "critical"

I know I'm nobody,
I'm not a person with great minds,
I'm not a person with great ideas,
I'm sorry that I can't give any brilliant ideas,
Sorry that I'm nothing but a joke...

But what you did.......
will leave a scar and I will never forget that...

*photos from Tumblr

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

This tore at my heart. Some people- probably most - can be so insensitive. You're a pretty and no doubt acquired musician.

Wani said...

Thank you for your kind words. It cheered me up ^_^