Sunday, February 05, 2012

Past

No, I don't hate you...
I'm just not excited by your existence.

No, I don't hate you...
I just can't forget your history.

No, I don't hate you...
I just don't like the idea of you being around us

No, I don't hate you...
I just don't entirely like you.

This is the bad thing about the past,
no matter how much you say you let go or move on...
the possibilities of you being haunted by it again and become the person you were is there.
Which is why I don't like you because of the past you carry.
I have trust issues...
and I don't even know you, the only thing I know about you is that particular thing because it was just creepy.
So, excuse me if I am not entirely "excited" of your existence around us.
Excuse me if I give you that awkward vibe if we're around.
You've done nothing wrong, I know that...
but just that "thing" is too deep to be considered nothing for a girl like me.

No, I don't hate you...
I guess I just can't find a way to trust you.


*photos from Tumblr

No comments: