Friday, February 03, 2012

Please Help Me!!

Hi fellow bloggers, I need your help!

I joined this photo contest.
And the whole thing is based on voting.
I don't really think I can win...but I really don't want to lose empty handed...as in no votes at all.
It'll really mean a lot if you can click this picture, which will take you to a website,
you can see a photo with my full name on top which will be "NUR IZWANI BINTI ISMAIL" and at the bottom side of that picture you can see "vote here", click that and a star will come out and then you can vote. Wait until the word "WooHoo" or "Vote Successful" come out,
so please vote for me, pretty please with cherry on top? o.o <---puppy eyes.

If you click and "busy traffic" comes out, just keep on refreshing.


Like I said, I don't think I can win,
there are some people with at least 40 votes...but then again, I don't want to be the one with least votes :(
Please help me!
I will be grateful if you do!
and it'll be nice if you spread the words :)

No comments: