Saturday, March 03, 2012

Disney Pixar

I've been watching Disney movies for as long as I can remember.
Of course, it all started from Disney classics such as Snow White, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and other wonderful classics that will always have a special place in my heart.
However, I must also include Disney Pixar movies, for me, these movies are totally in a different path, I don't really compare them with Disney Classics.
I watched pretty much all of them, from Wall-E, Monster Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars and more, but I have my top 3, and I want to share it today :)

No.3
Up

I know a few people who thought this movie to be quite boring.
I actually think the contrary, it's quite meaningful to me.
I love the music, I love the story line, I love how the story goes by, it's a touching movie about an old man who loves his wife so much.
Never ending love...I love the idea.
I have to say the music from this movie is very simple and yet so nice.
I have one of the soundtrack in my phone.


No.2
Ratatouille

Who doesn't love this movie?
Okay, I'm sure there are people who don't enjoy this movie like I do, but I have to say, I never got bored watching this movie.
The music is also amazing, I have one of the soundtrack in my phone too.
I know it seems ridiculous how a rat can cook,
but that's the thing...extraordinary things can happen, people used to think we can never fly, but look at us now, people say animal can never talk, but you can find a video of a husky dog saying "I Love You"...
What I'm trying to say is, life is full of surprises, and this movie tells us just that.
Not to forget, my favourite quote comes from this movie, it goes like this;
"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere"


No.1
Toy Story

This is by far my favourite movie from Disney Pixar.
The reason is mainly because I grew up with it, so it has a sentimental value to my life.
I remember watching the first Toy Story when I was a little girl and I loved it immediately that I began to hope that my toys will come to life and play with me.
You see, I was the youngest in my family and my sister before me is 7 years older than me, so, we're pretty much in a different path and I don't really have a friend to play with, so, I kind of always hope my toys are alive, haha.
Watching the 3rd installment of Toy Story brought tears to my eyes,
it touched me...a lot, to know how much the movie has grown...together with me.
My ringtone is currently from Toy Story 2, which is Woody's Roundup.
This movie is great, it is and always will be a huge part of my life ^_^


*Images from Google Image

No comments: