Sunday, March 25, 2012

Temptation

I mentioned in my previous post (click here to read) that I want to buy a new violin case in the future, but I need to go to S'pore for that...
But I was browsing through eBay, and I found two BAM cases that I've been wishing to own (one of them of course) at a reasonable price, around the same price as the one I saw in S'pore if not cheaper.
What made it more tempting is that it's free shipping, if I want to go to S'pore to buy it then I need to pay for the traveling and stuff >.<

I don't know...I don't know...
should I? should I?

This one, the rectangular one cost more than rm2k.

and this one,
is more than rm1k.

I honestly like the rectangular shaped case more...
I know both of them are lightweight cases.
I always want a BAM hard-case.
*sigh*
Still thinking about it...

If I buy this, I will need to postpone my wish for a Macbook to next year.
But if I am to choose between a Macbook and a BAM hard-case...I will choose BAM...

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Hey I have the second one! Lol. Yeah it's really light weight but it sucks cause I can't put my books in my case, gotta carry around a book bag all the time - so unglam! XD

By the way I changed my blog URL! It's clarevoyance-d.blogspot.com now. =)

Cheers!

Wani said...

Hahaha. I don't really mind coz I rarely put scores in my case anyway. But I decided not to buy any new case just yet. I guess I just don't want to rush into things.