Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OH $H!T...

*Image taken from Tumblr

I just found out from Facebook just now that there will be another Bersih 3.0 activities this coming Saturday.
If you don't know what is "Bersih 3.0", I suggest you to go Google search it coz I'm just too lazy to explain it.
I am not here to tell my opinion on what I think of this...not really, I already did that last year.
HOWEVER...I cannot stress enough about it...
This happen also last year, the one thing that pisses me off...
Is that this happen on the day when I have something planned for months.
why? WHY??
If it happened once last year...fine, I can handle...
But the same thing again???
With all the road closures, road blocks and stuff...how the hell am I suppose to get into KL?
The traffic in KL can be quite contagious, it will last longer than it should!

I am not complaining on the intentions of the people involve in Bersih...
But...I just do NOT want to be dealing with this again.
Can't they do it in other parts of Malaysia?
Seriously...
*ugghhh*...I don't know...
I'm just frustrated that it falls on an important date in my calendar...for the 2nd time!

*Image taken from Tumblr

No comments: