Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Great Things

*picture taken from Tumblr

What is the great things in your life?
The kind of things that you keep you going.
The things that you hold on to and become the reason for you not to give up.
The kind of things that becomes the reason for you to chase your dreams.
I'm sure everyone has one, at least one...
For me...I'm not really sure.  What I do know is music will be one of them.
Even though I'm not great at it, but it is what I love and it is what I want to do and it is the reason for me to try and be good at something in life.
I am not really the type of people who is great at many things, I am not good at calculating, not good with facts, not good with science, not good with words, not good with history, not good on things relating to religion, not a very good friend/daughter/girlfriend...but with music, it gives me something to be good at.  Something that makes me feel good about myself.
I know it's lame for some of you out there, but it is kind of among the main thing that keep me going and not give up no matter how hard life can be at times.
Well, it is just something to think about.
I think a lot lately, I actually always think too much but lately even more than usual.
I found out that one of my very close childhood friend is getting married next month.  It kinda makes me re-think about the prospect about my life.
It opens up my eyes a little to look around of people at my own age...
I will be 24 next year, and I am still doing my degree, not sure what to do after graduating...
I just hope I live long enough to see that day coming and figure out the path of my life. 
Well, enough of me talking about absolute crap,
I should go now.
Take care readers (if there is any)

*picture taken from Tumblr

No comments: