Friday, May 11, 2012

Official ♥

*photo taken from Tumblr

I remember two years ago, on May 10, 2010...when Thairy asked me to pull a prank on people by changing our status to "in a relationship".
Then after midnight, which was of course May 11, 2010, he told me he wants to literally stick to that status.  That, my child, how your father and I officially becomes a couple.  LOL (Suddenly I was trying to be like Ted Mosby from"How I Met Your Mother").

It has been two years since that day...and we are still very much in love.
It's weird, we are one of those couples...who started out as a friend, and then become close friends and never really thought of each other as anything more...and then in the end that spark came and changes everything.  That change will always be wonderful ^_^

*photo taken from Tumblr

We had our ups and downs...
We both have something we need to tolerate with each other...
We both have our amazing and annoying sides...
And yet I feel perfect with you =)

Happy 2nd Anniversary sayang ♥


No comments: