Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Those little things that ruin the big things...

*photo taken from Tumblr

I mentioned in my previous posts, from last month, where I mentioned what I bought for Thairy his birthday.  It was kind of a 2-in-1 gift, I bought two tickets for us to watch the Stringfever concert that falls on May 12, which just happen to be one day after our 2nd anniversary.  That is what I meant by "2-in-1"...

But of course, the one thing that we must expect from life...will be the unexpected.  I got a phone call, and I was informed that the concert was canceled and that my money will be refund.
Then again, it's not about the money....I was really looking forward to watch that concert...more than anyone could possibly imagine.  On top of it all...this just means I never really get anything for Thairy during his birthday.  Way to go...*sarcasm*

Am I frustrated?  Extremely...
Can I do anything about it?  Not at all...I guess devastating things are becoming more of a "thing" to me lately.  Hahaha...not really sure what will come out of this.

Maybe it's a test for me to be more positive about life...
Maybe...
I guess I should start looking things on the brighter side of the story.
Being sad, gloomy and depressed is so.....exhausting...

Besides, there is one more thing that is far more important than any of these bad things right now...
My relationship with Thairy is turning 2 years-old this Friday ^_^
Alhamdulillah that it lasted this long.  Officially my longest relationship ever (considering this is only my 2nd, hahaha).  I pray to Allah that our love for each other will continue to grow.  Amin~~♥

*photo taken from Tumblr

No comments: