Tuesday, June 05, 2012

HiHuHaHo

*photo taken from Tumblr

This week will be the last OSR rehearsal before our concert in Melaka on June 17.
Sadly, it is also the last rehearsal in Istana Budaya with Mayya Musaeva, the conductor of OSR for nearly 10 years.
She is leaving the NSO and is working elsewhere.
Sad but true.
It'll be nice if you can come to the concert if you happen to be in Melaka or don't mind travelling there.
Here is the poster...

What else do I have in mind...
I guess not at the moment...
Will be having quiz tomorrow...
Couldn't get ticket for MPYO...
I am actually 50-50 in watching the concert.  Part of me want to support my friends, another part of me just feel like I am still not mentally and emotionally ready to be there.

None of that matters anymore, there's no tickets anyway...

And another thing that just occurred...
I don't know how to say it, but let me just put it this way...
That awkward moment when your cousin just got married and you found out about it through the internet... 


I gotta go now.
Bye bye~

*photo taken from Tumblr

No comments: