Saturday, June 30, 2012

Travel Back to June 28, 2012

Hello, two days ago, I had a few things going on.

#1: I went to watch movie alone.
I watch the latest Disney Pixar movie in 3D

*photo taken from Tumblr

Still can't guess what movie that is?
It is Brave! 
It is a full Scottish accent movie.
Should I recommend you to watch this movie? Definitely, but I WILL NOT recommend you to watch it in 3D, coz there's not much 3D to it.  Hahaha.  But the movie itself is good.  It has a very good storyline, a good message, not to forget good music!  Another good movie by Disney Pixar.  This will be an excellent choice for Family Movie.

#2: Post-movie event.
Now I want to tell you another thing that I did after the movie...something that happened coz of the "shopaholic" side of me =S
I bought this...coz I can hear it calling me and I was really attracted to it.  LOL

I feel guilty to my bank account, but at the same time I'm really happy to own it.  LOL.
I spent so much this month, I need to go for a bank account lockdown in July.

Well, what done is done...

#3: Night event.
The last thing I want to say will be, in that very same day, I worked as student helpers for KL String Project in UCSI.
The Shostakovich that they performed that night was really nice.
It will be nice to play in KLSP, if I ever got the chance =)

Well, I have to go now.
Talk to you later~~

No comments: