Friday, July 20, 2012

It is that time of the year again

Goodness me, it is getting dusty in here.
I've been busy...haven't been getting enough sleep.
Throughout this week, I slept late, and woke up super early.
I am exhausted.
Which is the reason why I didn't update anything until now.

Not much interesting thing happened.
I sent my bow for a rehair.
I went shopping with my sis just now.
I don't think I should shop until I can cover up the amount of money I spent today :-/
I bought a long skirt, a shirt and something that is kind of a baju kurung
a quick picture of it, I am too lazy to arrange it nicely...my room is just too messy at the moment.

Well, that is over...I also want to wish every single Muslims in this world, happy Ramadhan.
It is that time of the year again to fast.
Well, I will talk more about the wonders of Ramadhan in a different post when I have the time to update.

Gotta go now, ttyl!!

No comments: