Saturday, August 18, 2012

An ending is a start of a new beginning ^_^

Ramadhan has come to an end.
Which means it will be the beginning of a new month in the Muslim calendar.  The month of forgiveness, and in Malaysia, it is among the main festive season with all the wonderful food.  I can already smell it while typing this!
Nevertheless, it is still the month where people seek for forgiveness to pretty much everyone.  I know, we don't really need to wait for Eid to give our apologies...but I guess some people just need a special month to do it.  Well, just like everyone else, I want to give a shout out of my Raya wish to everyone that personally knows me.
Translated version of what is written in the picture,
All the wrong doings that I've done either intentionally or unintentionally, through words or actions, hopefully it'll be forgiven ^_^
Well, Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims and to the non-Muslims in Malaysia, Happy Holiday!! 


No comments: