Sunday, August 26, 2012

Eid Mubarak

A picture can worth a thousand words...

These are from the first day of Raya...pictures came from everywhere, some from my own camera, some from my cousin's camera.
Anyway, on the first day, not a complete family photo.





so little people are around for Raya this year.  So sad... :(

2nd day of Raya.
This time, complete family photo of the Ismail's family ^_^

goofing around...

and me with my parents.  I am the only unmarried child of the family =P

and on with 2nd day of Raya activities...
at Maklong and Paklong's house (on my mother's side)

open house at Cik Munah's house...not really her house la, she rented the clubhouse area so the kids can swim in the pool, too bad it was raining ;( but once it stopped, I am among the first who jumped in, LOL.


At first that was it for my Raya...
sat at home, doing nothing productive >.<
until yesterday, I went to Karmelia's house for Raya :)
Good food, yummy!
from left:  Karmelia, Me, Aishah, Nurul and her cousin...I know her name, but I don't know how to spell it.  Aside from her cousin, we are the girls of Islamic Studies subject of semester May-August 2012.  Heehee~

That is about it...that's my Eid Mubarak 2012.
Last photo...my favourite solo photo of myself, hehehe
*drum rolls*
TAADAA!!

Bye bye people~~♥

No comments: