Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reality Check

*photo taken from Tumblr

Hello people.
I remember last time I used to post quite a lot of posts on my opinion about some issues that happened in Malaysia, or globally.
Some of it could be quite controversial...
but I feel like it is not safe to do that right now considering I could get into big trouble even by having controversial comments from random people about it.
Which kind of makes this blog of mine like a public diary now.  Telling stuff that I did and so on.
But hey, I am not going to let that bring me down...coz I can still talk about other stuff.
I can talk about life, about music, about hobbies...many other stuff.

In my previous post, I posted up a video of my composition,
you can look it up in my history posts somewhere at the side of the blog.
In support of my friends (that I personally know, not some random people) that also composed some songs,
I want to share one of my friend's music here in my blog.
His name is Paly, talented composer, a good friend.
This is his song called Jutaan Belia featuring all my UiTM friends in it.
Have fun =)

No comments: