Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sneak Peak

Hello!!
It's me again.  Currently on a sem break ^_^
Well, next semester will be the short semester for me, only two months =)
Next year, will be my Jury 4 in UCSI, I will need to prepare 30 minutes worth of programme.
I already choose some songs, well, of course these are all "subject-to-change"
I calculated...that this might be around 20-25 minutes worth of programme, since I am suppose to ignore the repeats, but considering I might not play as fast as some of the tempo from the recordings, then I might just be able to fit it into 30 minutes.
I am planning to play the whole thing by memory, hopefully my brain capacity can handle it.  It should be because Graduation Recital will be 45 minutes worth of programme!!
Anyway, let me give you a little sneak peak on what I'm planning to play early of next year =P

Ysaye - Sonata No.5 for Solo Violin: Danse Rustique.

Stravinsky - Chanson Russe.

Sarasate - Zapateado (killer piece!!!)

Mozart - Violin Sonata No.1 in A major, even though in the video it's written No.22... (complete)

Well, that is all for now...
I have to go now.
Talk to you more in the future ^_^

No comments: