Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 22 & 23

Hi people, sorry for the late update.
Last weekends, I was quite busy.
I was involve with a wedding gig with my quartet group, Strings Attached.

Let us start with September 22, 2012.
The wedding gig was at Felda Villa, this was for the solemnization ceremony. 
Some photos...





Later on that very same day, I watched the UiTM Music Faculty family performed together with the National Symphony Orchestra at Istana Budaya for their concert.  It was actually better than I expected.  Some very nice compositions and No Noise Percussion was amazing.
It was good to see Thairy again after two weeks ^_^


Off we go to the next day, September 23.
This was the wedding reception at Crown Plaza Hotel.
Ate at the hotel, forgot the name of the restaurant...the food was AWESOME!
It was not the wedding's food, we got a food voucher to eat at the restaurant =P
More pictures!!

 Huan Po Ann

 Me (Wani Ismail)

 Sheng Wei Yi

Jennifer Lim

Strings Attached

There's a few more of our camwhoring moment.  But I think I uploaded quite a lot of photos for today, maybe some other time then ^_^

No comments: