♥ Quartet Performance at Your Service ♥

If you are organizing any sort of events, ranging from dinner party, wedding, birthday party, retirement party...any sort of gathering and you need some light entertainment such as a String Quartet performance. Don't hesitate any longer coz me and my friends will be at your service ^_^ You can contact me through e-mail; wani_musician@yahoo.com and I'll let you know all the details ♥ ♥

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dr.Martens Boots

Do u love Dr.Martens boots? I love them so much.
It's like the nicest looking boot ever.
But I can't afford it though :(
Is there anyone out there who is generous enough to buy one for me?
I really wish to own one someday.
It's not really easy to find Dr.Martens boots here in Malaysia, I checked online, I don't think that there's an actual Dr.Martens store, if anyone knows, tell me! The ones that I found online are basically stockist of the brand, not store. I even checked some at Zalora website and the designs there are not the one that I like...
I know there are some Dr.Martens in Isetan KLCC. Maybe I should go there and check it out. But I bet it will cost so much that the only thing I can do is just hold it and wish that it'll be mine someday :(
My friend Faz, told me that there are Dr.Martens boots in a Bundle shop that cost only rm100++, but then of course...those are bundle shoes. But hey, it could be nice, right?





I wish I am loaded enough with some cash to actually get me one of these!

2 comments:

Amira Rahayu said...

I want a docmart boots too, but the price isn't affordable to me..

Nice blog :)

mind too follow each other via GFC?

xx
Amira
www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

Sydney L. said...

They have an official store in the gardens mid valley now!