Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TOP 10 =D

A few weeks ago, I joined Sereni&Shentel Instagram photo contest.  I submitted a few photos in hoping that one of it can win.  The top 3 photos will win a rm500 voucher.  I didn't win the rm500 voucher =(
But, they did pick another 10 photos into the "Top 10" category and give them rm60 voucher.
I got the rm60 voucher ^_^
I was hoping to get the rm500 voucher so I can buy that headband called "Bow Down" that I always wanted  coz I just can't afford it.  *sigh*  I guess I just have to keep trying.

Anyway, I am still glad that one of my photos made it into the top 10.

These are the photos that I submitted but didn't get selected...






and this....this is one of the first photo that I took using my new camera...
and my very last photo that I submitted for the contest...
and it is one of the top 10 photos and earn me my rm60 voucher ^_^

Well, that is all from me now.
I have my final exam later, World Music!!!
Wish me luck, bye!

No comments: