Friday, November 30, 2012

#1050

I have been pretty wasted lately.
I've been having How I Met Your Mother marathon.  I just finished watching season 6.
I really like this TV series, it's fun and emotional at the same time.
I laughed out loud pretty much every episode, and there are also some teary moments in a few episodes.
It's really nice.  I am not the type of person who always watch TV series because I hate to constantly wait for the next episode or next season...but there are some exceptions to some TV series such as Charmed, Glee and also HIMYM.
The down side to this marathon...I'm not doing anything else =.="

Anyway, I have a gig tomorrow night, together with Strings Attached, my string quartet.
However, before that, I will go to KLPac to watch the Composer Series recital.
I won't be watching the orchestra performance because it crashes with the gig at night, but I will go to watch the premier of Thairy's composition earlier in the evening.
His first ever composition to be performed in a concert for open audience like this.  Hopefully more to come.

Well, I don't have much to say...
owh, this just came in the mail a few days ago, a group photo of us in Cambodia.
Memories~
November 17, 2012 - Angkor Wat, Cambodia

No comments: