Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Hope & Faith

*photo taken from Tumblr

It has been a pretty rough year for me, emotionally.
I won't say it is extremely bad because I know there are people in a more unfortunate situation.
However, it has indeed been an emotionally challenging year for me.
Some of the things that happened was well behind me,
some other things are difficult to let go and still hurt very much until today.
I know time will heal the pain, but for how long...I can never know.

*photo taken from Tumblr

Just like any other people, I still keep my hope and faith that things will get better.
I still keep believing that things will turn out to be good in the end.
I am still trying to make everything right.
For now, I am not hoping for much, just a good end to a pretty rough year.
Of course good things can come from every down moments.
There are a few friends that I began to appreciate, I still don't really have a best friend but at least there are more people now that I can open up to a little bit more.
I am still happily in love in a relationship and all these obstacles did challenged us but we made it through and that means something to us.


What I need now is a good escape.
Fortunately, I have the opportunity to do so.
Last year, I went to Bali for ASEAN-Russia Symphony Orchestra.
This year, I will be going to Phnom Penh for the same reason.  A little bit different though as I was inform they only select one representative for each ASEAN countries.  So, you can tell how happy I am that they actually chose me out of four Malaysians that went last year.
I admit, I did felt like out of the four, I am the one with the least potential, but I guess it is basically my insecurity.
I know I am not a good violinist, but it doesn't mean I don't deserve the experience.
I hope my trip to Cambodia next week will be a great escape and can be a good end to a pretty rough year.

*photo taken from Tumblr

No comments: